1952 saw growth into DuBois with a concrete plant, four trucks and another building supply store on Hoover Avenue. The company name was changed to DuBrook, incorporating both Brookville and DuBois. Seeing opportunity in the Butler area, a plant was set up on North Main St in Butler in 1958. DuBrook later purchased John Tack & Sons on Bantam Ave, and is still located there today. Around 1970, DuBrook purchased the ready mix operation from Kohlhepp’s, and moved their plant to the Parkway Drive location in DuBois.
Jack and his sons were to a convention in Houston, TX in the mid 70’s and impressed with the building boom. In 1976, they began operations in Spring, TX. This operation eventually grew to three locations and 56 trucks. Unfortunately, a hard decision was made to shut it down in 1985 due to a major downturn in the Texas market. Another booming area was discovered to relocate the assets, and in 1987, DuBrook Concrete was operating in Chantilly, VA. This operation grew into a two alley plant, with over 30 trucks. A new division of DuBrook – Concrete Precast Systems, was formed in 1993. They acquired a patent on absorptive sound walls and set up operations in Chesapeake, VA and later in Chantilly, VA.